P. D. & P. Group.
operating principles commit the businesses and relevant persons to:
- comply with applicable legal requirements and regulations
- maintain high standards of business ethics and corporate governance
- meet the highest standards in discharging our corporate social responsibility commitments
- commit to uphold the human rights and labour rights of employees
- ensure the safety of employees, customers, suppliers, business partners and the general public as a whole
- establish environmental awareness to ensure Environmental Safety & Product Safety
- respect the privacy of personal and business data
- respect for community
- provide high quality services
More business entities also operating and commit the businesses as above principles, which include:
35th Branch Factory of Guangzhou Fanying Jewelry Co. Ltd
PDP Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Chengdu Di-Amanda Enterprise Management Services Ltd.
P. D. & P. Group is proud to have achieved the RJC certification in the sector of Jewellery Manufacturing, with certification number 00000742
Responsible Jewellery Council
The Responsible Jewellery Council (RJC) is an international not-for-profit organization that promotes responsible ethical, human rights, social and environmental practices throughout the jewellery supply chain from mining to retailing.
As an RJC member, P.D & P group commits to achieve the RJC Code of Practices and its Certification provides evidence of responsible business practices which can be communicated to different parties such as suppliers, customers and other stakeholders.
For more information about RJC, please visit RJC’s website at (http://www.responsiblejewellery.com/